Friday, April 16, 2010

★18 桜

The cherry blossoms have all but fallen now.

They came and they went, and while they were here they took my breath away and reminded me that I love the world I live in. I could miss them now that they're gone, but I don't. I don't because even without those little pink and white blossoms the world can be beautiful and bright. They came, they bloomed, they showed us all what they had to offer and then they were gone. Very much like every other living thing. Very much like all of us. You and me. That's their gift to us, I think. That reminder. That infusion of power.

Look.








Don't you feel you can do anything?


Don't you feel you can be grateful for everything?


2 comments:

  1. is all the photos yours?
    if so, i think you should consider getting serious in photography...
    it's really pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete