Thursday, June 21, 2012

★27 渋谷へのラブソング

I see you from far away
A speck in the distance
Yet somehow more real than the voice in my ear

I’m fighting for a piece of you
Longing to be seen
Pushing through the shadows
Even as I know it’s just a dream


You - the star in the sky
(届かない届かない)
You - the blinding flash of light
(見えない見えない)

Your melodies sweep me up and away
Unwrapped, unraveled
In your voice I lay bare

Won’t you come take me?
Shine once just for me?
I know it’s selfish
But my heart won’t let things be

You - the star in the sky
(届かない届かない)
You - the blinding flash of light
(見えない見えない)

If only you’d see me as more
Than just a face in the crowd
We could sing together and outshine
The whole world

You - the star in the sky
(届かない届かない)
You - the blinding flash of light
(見えない見えない)

Me – the flower in the bud
(咲きたい咲きたい)
Me – the flicker of a flame
(赤々と燃えたい)

Let it be carried away
This anonymous face of mine
This voice you’ll never hear

The curtain falls
The dream fades
The star is out of sight

I'm left behind to stumble through
The light is dimmer here

But your light is there
Inside me always

I stumble bravely onwards
(赤々と燃えてくる)

No comments:

Post a Comment